Stretch wrap (also known as stretch film) is an extremely flexible wrapping material made from linear low-density polyethylene. We sell two types:
- Handstretch wrap – This type of stretch film is engineered for manual application, eliminating the need for any machinery. It’s most commonly used for wrapping smaller items or items in smaller quantities.
- Machinestretch wrap – Applying this type of film requires a specialised piece of equipment known as a stretch wrap The advantages of using machine stretch film include speedier and more efficient packing procedures and a significant reduction in packing errors made by humans.
Various industries utilise stretch wrap for a wide range of purposes.
- Packaging and logistics – Businesses involved in shipping, freight, and logistics use stretch wrap to bundle items, package large amounts of goods, and make transportation easier.
- Food and beverage – Machine stretch wrap is used to quickly wrap canned goods and make them easier to stack and store in trucks.
- Flooring installation and distribution – Flooring industry professionals use stretch wraps to protect materials like tiles and ceramics. They use high-quality stretch film to prevent these materials from cracking or breaking.
- Electronics – Electronic devices and components, being delicate and vulnerable to static and dust, are protected using a special anti-static film. This film repels static, dirt, dust, and other foreign particles that could potentially damage the items.
When it comes to secure and reliable packaging, nothing beats the efficiency and durability of stretch wrapping film. If your business requires efficient wrapping solutions, PharmPak has you covered. We offer an extensive selection of stretch wrap products. Tell us about your needs, and we’ll recommend the right fit.
One of the main uses of Stretch Wrapping Film is to consolidate many smaller individual packages into one larger unit. Reshaping the load into one solid unit makes it easier to transport.