Food Grade Plastic Bags: Uses & FeaturesMarch 7, 2023 2023-03-24 10:51
Food Grade Plastic Bags: Uses & Features
<strong>Food Grade Plastic Bags: Uses & Features</strong>
From take-out restaurants to grocery stores, Plastic Bags are vital in all aspects of the food service industry. These containers are available in various configurations made explicitly for packaging, shipping, and storage.
Plastic certified as safe for use with food is called food-grade Plastic. The Plastic used for culinary applications is subject to stricter regulations and restrictions than other plastic applications. Pharm Pak offers high-quality poly food bags for the processing and packaging industries. Our packaging solutions meet your business demands by fusing price, convenience, and durability.
Let’s examine Food-Grade Plastic Bags in more detail, their advantages over other types of Plastic, and their potential applications.
How Are Food Grade Plastics Different From The Rest?
Food Grade Plastics are manufactured using safe components in a secure atmosphere. The plastics that To be utilized in contact with food or food-related goods, Plastic must:
- Be Protective: To shield something from contaminants or moisture without deteriorating.
- Be Durable: Safeguard food products during production, packaging, storage, and transportation.
- Be Chemically Safe: Not contaminate any food it comes in contact with by being chemically safe. This implies that the Plastic must not have a propensity for “leeching” or the ability for chemicals to seep into food, which could contaminate it.
Where Are Food-Grade Plastic Bags Used?
Food-Grade Plastic Bags are used in various processes, such as creating and distributing medicinal items and/or packaging and delivering harvested crops to grocery stores. Several kinds of Plastic can be made food-grade to handle various goods or settings. Here are a few instances where food-grade Plastic bags are used:
- High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE): grocery bags, milk jugs, squeeze dispenser bottles
- Polyethylene Terephthalate (PETE or PET): jars or Plastic bottles, condiment containers or Plastic bottles for a single serving
- Low-Density Polyethylene (LDPE): bread bags, produce bags, can rings
- Polystyrene (PS): to-go containers, plastic silverware
- Polyvinyl Chloride: high-quality food storage bags, cling wraps
Features & Benefits of our Food Grade Plastic Bags
Plastic Bags are the most common way of packaging products and are affordable. These standard plastic bags are easy to protect any critical item. Our Food Grade Plastic Bags at Pharm Pak are correctly sealed, and we can assure you that the food will remain fresh and healthy.
Here are a few benefits of using our Food Grade Plastic Bags:
- Our products meet all the requirements of the FDA/HACCP
- Our Items get shipped within 24 hours on a business day
- Our Plastic bags are manufactured with multiple layers of poly-nylon film
- Our Plastic bags are designed to fit the standard size to fit in all sorts of products
- 300+ quality products
If you are finding Food-Grade Plastic Bags, Pharmpak can help! We provide a range of poly bags to meet any demand, from frozen meals to bread to vegetables like peppers and potatoes. Visit our website now!