Food Container Supplier: Uses & FeaturesMarch 2, 2023 2023-03-24 11:00
Food Container Supplier: Uses & Features
<strong>Food Container Supplier: Uses & Features</strong>
From take-out restaurants to grocery stores, plastic containers are vital in all aspects of the food service industry. These containers are available in various configurations made explicitly for packaging, shipping, and storage.
Plastic certified as safe for use with food is called food-grade plastic.” The plastic used for culinary applications is subject to stricter regulations and restrictions than other plastic applications. Pharm Pak offers high-quality poly food containers for the processing and packaging industries. Our packaging solutions meet your business demands by fusing price, convenience, and durability.
Let’s examine food container suppliers in more detail, their advantages over other types of plastic, and their potential applications.
How Are Food Container Suppliers Different From the Rest?
Supplier’s food containers are made in a secure environment with safe components.The plastics that are utilised in contact with food or food-related goods must:
- Be protective: to shield something from contaminants or moisture without deteriorating.
- Be durable: safeguard food products during production, packaging, storage, and transportation.
- Be chemically safe; do not contaminate any food it comes in contact with by being chemically safe. This implies that the plastic must not have a propensity for “leeching,” or the ability for chemicals to seep into food, which could contaminate it.
Where Are Food-Grade Plastic Containers Used?
Food container suppliers are used in various processes, such as creating and distributing medicinal items and/or packaging and delivering harvested crops to grocery stores. Several kinds of plastic can be made food-grade to handle various goods or settings. Here are a few instances where food-grade plastic containers are used:
- High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE): grocery containers, milk jugs, squeeze dispenser bottles
- Polyethylene Terephthalate (PETE or PET): jars or plastic bottles, condiment containers, or plastic bottles for a single serving
- Low-Density Polyethylene (LDPE): bread container, produce container, can rings
- Polystyrene (PS): to-go containers, plastic silverware
- Polyvinyl chloride: high-quality food storage containers, cling wrap
Features and Benefits of Our Food Container Supplier
Plastic containers are the most common way of packaging products and are affordable. These standard plastic containers are easy to protect from any critical item. Our food plastic containers at Pharm Pak are correctly sealed, and we can assure you that the food will remain fresh and healthy.
Here are a few benefits of using our food container supplier:
- Our products meet all the requirements of the FDA and HACCP.
- Our items get shipped within 24 hours on a business day.
- Our plastic containers are manufactured with multiple layers of poly-nylon film.
- Our plastic containers are designed to fit the standard size to fit all sorts of products.
- 300+ quality products
If you are looking for a food container supplier, Pharmpak can help! We provide a range of poly containers to meet any demand, from frozen meals to bread to vegetables like peppers and potatoes. Visit our website now!